Re: New poll for HeroQuest-RPG

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:08:56 +0100

>Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
>HeroQuest-RPG group:
>
>Where do you buy most of your Gloranthan gaming items:
>(choose two at most)

I haven't counted !

Generally it's:

Ebay for out-of-print items

Tradetalk for unofficial publications (including some I'd have expected to be out-of-print)

Leisure Games' website for Issaries releases.

I suppose this last year (excluding Continuum !) it's been Ebay and Tradetalk - but next year it'll probably be Tradetalk and Leisure Games. As my collection expands I have less need for Ebay, and my focus will switch to mainly buying new items as they come out.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.