Gloranthan rarities/OOP - final

From: Ian Thomson <pelgrane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:16:15 -0000

Hi Folks

My final Gloranthan EBay auction got rid of more or less everything

However, I did find after it began my old back-up copy of River of Cradles (with map!) and so that is still there on EBay (Item number: 5219843770) with only a day or so to go

Also, I didn't sell my copies of the HQ 'Introduction to Glorantha' or 'Thunder Rebels' both OOP and in good condition, so open to offers (contact my via RoC on EBay - send message to seller)

And the person who purchased the RQ 1 Con Compendium and Questlines con books hasn't got back to me yet so these might still be up for grabs.

None of these will be going back on EBay in the near future, though I may hold off and do another auction in a year or so if I sell off my other gaming rarities

Cheers

Ian