FW: Re: Kargan Tor?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:43:53 +0100

>Me too. Greg's in Finland, John's almost silent these days - RR?

I'm away at the coast for the week, working with a half-braindead web interface, so can't answer directly. Go ahead and pass this on....

[So I am]

To start with, ol' Kargan Tor's not retricted to just using a sword as Humakt is, so he might just be a armored figure with a spear, axe or mace instead. Next, I'd put him in some archaic (to 'modern' gloranthan eyes) armor, or perhaps no armor at all (he's so tuff he don't need it).

I think Humakt 'inherited" a lot of KT's imagery (probably the wolf/raven/eagle motifs, frx). So it probably *is* tough to tell them apart, at least if you're a heortling/other humakt-knowing group.

RR