Re: Re: HQ still doesn't make much sense

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:05:21 -0400

On Wed, 2005-03-08 at 08:57 -0700, David Dunham wrote:

> Well, you'd never end contests if a participant could restart them
> whenever they wanted. Also, just because the barbarian is trying to
> change the debate into a seduction doesn't mean his opponent is.

I think what I'm wondering about is sometimes I am not sure if that isn't just accepting the end of the contest. The Princess out debates him, he is losing, he kisses her to fluster her. Now, if he announces he has turned this into a seduction (not just kissed her to get her off her game) hasn't he accepted that he has LOST the debate? (But intends to win something else?)

LC