Re: Digest Number 2194

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:51:30 +0100

HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:

>If the problem you're thinking of is
>> 'what if I've got a concentrated Humakti devotee who converts to Yanafal
>> Tarnils?', then, yes, there will be rules for religious conversion in
>> ILH-2, that explain what happens under those circumstances.
>

>Oh good. That's useful. (I don't suppose there are rules for going the
>other way?)

No, there aren't (not unreasonably, IMO, given the subject of the book). Mind you, I wouldn't expect that there would need to be special rules for that - AFAIK, it would be just like any other conversion, with spirits of retribution (or whatever they're called these days) and all that sort of thing. The Lunars are unusual in that they have methods that let you dodge some of the usual obstacles to changing your religion and abandoning/betraying your original society.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic