Kissing Priestesses

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:54:34 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Were this situation to arise in my game, I would require the barbarian to stake a significant number of APs... enough for one side to possibly win the contest in this exchange, with a decent degree of success... on his rather risky strategem. I might give him a bonus to his roll based on the Lunar priestess' openness to seduction (it worked for Hon-Eel, after all). Otherwise, I agree with David's last post: if the barbarian wishes to avoid the consequences of losing the debate, it is the same contest; if he is willing to accept those consequences, then it is a new one.
--
Michael Schwartz
raconteurx_at_...