Re: Extreme heroquesting (was Re: Wizardly HQing_)

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:08:09 -0700 (PDT)

> > Well, you could do the 'How the Women took control
> in
> > Esrolia' quest. That might give male constituents
> of
> > the enemy band a negative modifier. Of course,
> the
> > Rebellion might not be too keen on anything
> > undermining the 'Broyan's Got the Helm' thing...
>
> Since I think I know what Rob is thinking about (I'm
> his GM), I can
> tell you that one wouldn't help things. The problem
> he's pondering is
> that the Lunar Ernaldans have kicked Orlanth out of
> Tarsh and the
> Provinces and Rob wants to get him back in....
>
> Jeff

Isn't there an old RuneQuest beginner adventure where all the 'year husbands' have a contest and 'marry' Ernalda? And whoever wins (watch out for that Argan Argar dude) influences what happens the next year?

You could definately do the 'Husband Contest' heroquest. If Ernalda chooses Orlanth, then the Lunar Ernaldans just have to deal.

t.

Do You Yahoo!?