Re: Harrek

From: jeff.kyer_at_...
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:00:58 -0000

This is an excellent point. Rather than engage in fruitless arguements of semantics, think about how it would work out for RP in a Hero Wars campaign.

> Ian
> PS Harrek is a hero in the same sense that Conan (another killing
> machine) is a hero (or even Harald Hardrada, the landwaster).

I think that retracing or, better yet, participating in Harrek's epic voyage would be a wonderful campaign idea.

Go to distant lands and met strange and exotic people. Then kill them and take their stuff. Yeah. I think I like this a lot.

Good-o.

Jeff