Re: Harrek

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:44:50 -0000

Jeff Kyer wrote:
> participating in Harrek's epic voyage would be a wonderful
> campaign idea. Go to distant lands and met strange and exotic
>people. Then kill them and take their stuff. Yeah. I think I like
>this a lot.

The RQIII supplement Vikings has a some good scenarios based around rthe heroes as part of a longship crew. The style of these would certainly be a good pointer for running this sort of game.

Probably easiest to run with our heroes as part of a minor captains boat so that Harrek, Gunda, et al. are an 'off-stage' tool except at key plot moments. Maybe even make the heroes ship a scout for the main fleet.

Quite a serviceable area of HW timeline for narrators to set campaigns in.

Ian