Re: Sagas and Literature

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:03:32 -0000

Jeff:
> Inside the Lunar Empire, I suspect there is a wide range of
> literatures - holy texts, philosophical works, poetry, histories and
> devotional works - with a wide range of styles and influences.

"Warlord" has been thrilling devout Loonie boys and girls for nigh on two Wanes now. Its leaves are packed to the brim with daring

adventures, glorious battles and close-run scrapes -- some historical,
some mythic, some plain turgid and outright racist -- wherein two-
fisted Yanafali duke it out against the brutal, evil-eyed malice of
the Pentan hordes, and gutturally-voiced, warmongering Orlanthi rebels ("For you, Lunar, the Hero Wars are over!").

A poorly reproduced poster of JarEel, or collectible details of a particular regimental lare, free with every issue.