OOP RQ, HW, HQ & fan material for auction

From: Ian Thomson <pelgrane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:20:16 -0000

Hello again
I am moving house again in a month, and have found a heap of Gloranthan material that I don't want to take with me. So I've put it all up on EBay in vaguely connected discount bundles. Some of the stuff is Out Of Print. Amongst the goodies is the RQ classic Adventures on the Borderland (complete with inserts) and also backcopies  of the fantastic zine Tradetalk.
You can look me up there under seller 'Pelgrane555' or just run a search for "Tradetalk" and then hit 'View Seller's Other Items' to get the complete list.
Cheers
Ian