Re: Ideas needed...

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 07:38:06 -0000

Hi

And I would contend that she is a 'townie deity', thus her presence in Apple Lane can be retrofitted without entirely disgarding the out dated settlement (at least those of us who are sentimentally attached to the old hamlet! :^D )

Hey, maybe the Uleria temple is a 'branch' of the a temple in Boldhome and is frowned upon! Maybe its some insidious Lunar plot? Apple Lane is in the Colymar lands isn't it? Blackmor AKA Kangarl the Colymar King may be earning 'frequent flyer' miles there and likes to keep the establishment running. Oh and he is pro Lunar, so you could even elevate play to tribal/kingdon level. There is a rich vein of conflict there for mining by players and Narrators to play out if they don't want the traditional crash, bang, wallop sort of fantasy!

I'd like to hear how this turns out. Will there be write ups on the web?

Regards
Rob