Re: Digest Number 2246

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 08:26:30 -0000

CJ said
> I note the modern adaptation of Apple Lane on the Heroquest site
> does include the ulerians

Which worried me, because I'm sure I didn't ignore them (in fact the instructions for the HW (as it was then) conversions were that the material as originally written was to be converteed, not adapted based on subsequent "revisons" to Glorantha

However then Simon posted

from the bottom of http://www.glorantha.com/hw/applelane_characters.html so unless CJ knows of another modern version of Apple Lane somewhere....