Re: Form Fill Sheets

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:13:42 +0000 (GMT)

> then filled in the Form Fill pdf with the keyords
> for their Homeland and
> Ocupation. This made character generation much
> faster, as I then
> printed them off an all the defualt info was readily
> available on their sheets.

I hadn't realised that sort of thing was available, and it does sounds like it saves a lot of typing time. Where's it from?

> How can I get a mastery rune of the right size and
> font for my pdf form
> fill sheets? I assume there are downloadable rune
> fonts,

Those I do know about. Though now I look, only the main one seems to be available?
http://www.glorantha.com/support/fonts.html

Core runes have a link, but the links to the Ernalda and Orlanth ones have gone. Maybe they're being worked on, or something, and if so, those of us who downloaded them before had better beware. Still, core should cover you for most eventualities.

Jane Williams