Swordspeech

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:04:05 -0000

> I'm not saying that it's a language of great subtlety or
> finesse. If it
> exists is a MGF and YGMV question, I think.

Well, yes, like everything else. It's fun, it adds flavour, so why remove it? Only relevant if you have a lot of Humakti talking to each other, but since that's what I've got....

> Some people (Jane, probably, for
> one) still base a lot of their Glorantha knowledge & games on
> RQ1-2-3, where it specifically *did* exist.

Well, of course. I base my games on HQ, but unless someone specifically says something has vanished from Glorantha (and has a VERY good reason for it!), I assume it's still there. If you didn't mention Swordspeech in the Humakt writeup, presumably it's due to lack of space.