Re. PBEM Game opening.

From: John Galloway <yuskim1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:15:41 -0000

Hi Roderick (Or is it 'Rick'?)

I am very interested in joining a Glorantha- and HQ- based PBEM game and your proposal sounds fascinating. (Especially given how hard it is to get a face-to-face game going around here let alone finding an already existing one.)

Unfortuantely I have not even applied for a PBEM game before let alone participated in one. So I don't know what protocol is involved.

My name is John Galloway. I am 40 years old and live in Auckland, New Zealand. I was introduced to RQ in my university days (mid 1980's) and played (and then later ran) games off and on for several years until real life put my role-playing activities on hold for a decade or two. When I finally got around to looking up RQ again I found HQ instead. (I missed HW entirely!)

I've been lurking on these boards for a while now (at least since when your sig was in English)and have both the main HQ book as well as ILH1 (plus MotS and a few of the earlier HW suppliments) but, sadly, none of the magazine/fanzine publications where most of the non-  Pass material seems to be found.

Anyhoo, that's a bit about me. What else are you looking for in an acceptable application?

Thanks,

-=-
From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...> Date: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:38 pm
Subject: PBEM Game openings: Into Darkest Engiziland