Re: Digest Number 276

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 00:21:52 -0000

> Its amazing what Jeff has read into my original posting.
>
> My. Word. I. Had. No. Idea. I. Had. Said. That. Fascinating.
>
> Jeff

With 3 Jeffs posting on this topic it is getting confusing...

I think that Jeff Johnson (as opposed to Jeff Kyer or Jeff Richards) was responding to my earlier message.

I think that the word blackmail is possibly hyperbolic while remaining a possible interpretation of what I, and others, have said, I would also point out that none of us has a declared financial interest in Issaries. I am a customer, a fan and a member of the GTA.

So while what I said may be "blackmail", I am merely pointing out that Issaries can't afford to produce a dud. If they do they would probably go broke. As they have produced the best, in my opinion anyway, fantasy gaming world, I would be unhappy to see them go broke. Therefore, even if they produce a dud (which I hope and believe they won't), I will buy it and hope that enough share my view to fund the following book.

regards,
Charles