Re: Lunar Occupation of Sartar

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:26:02 -0000

> All I've ever done is support the possibility of this enterprise,
> not suggest it is a fundament of Glorantha (nor was I ever under any
> illusion it was). Some bits like that can get forgotten at times.
>
> Cheerio,
>
> Stu.

Stu

I think your taking it a bit personally Stu if you don't mind me saying.

Something is only 'cannon' or fundemental to Glorantha when it is released by II or authorised to be released and not subject to the 'may be revised later' clause. That depends on what Greg accepts for publication. Anything else is conjecture, but I enjoy the debates between you other more knowledgeable/ well read guys (and I mean that in a wider than Glorantha sense) and your insights often become Glorantha reality in my games. Personally I like the 'inquisition' idea, but yes, this is something I would reserve for when Tatius becomes Governor - your idea reeks of the sort of religious fundementalism that (I believe) is Tatius's modus operandi!

I think objection to criticism for emotional reasons can only stifle constructive debate.

Regards
Rob