Re: Re: Lunar Occupation of Sartar

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:31:54 -0500

That's certainly the way I've seen it. It gets handled differently depending on the political winds. As has been stated, Fazzur is more a hearts and minds guy; crushing everything and hunting down Orlanth worshippers outright seems out of character. (After all, this is the man who perpetuated the farce of Kallyr's rebellion being the fault of the ducks.)

After he's gone, however, we get someone a bit more... aggressive... in his religious views. :)

LC