Re: Digest Number 2306

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:38:18 EST

In a message dated 02/12/2005 21:21:49 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

..."how do I add it to Glorantha" news articles...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

And you though Ducks were bad...

Run! Run for your lives, the squirrels are coming!!!!

This sort of things has happened before in Russia, a few years ago there was a great palgue of squirrels that ran from one forest to another, across a vast stretch of land. If I remember rightly the plague was blamed on two gambling forest spirits (Leche), one spirit had beaten the other at a game of chance and won all the other's squirrels. I planned to right this up as a Mythic Russia Game one day.

Simon