Re: HeroQuest and Glorantha gift recommendations?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:40:27 +0000

Rob:

>Also, I happened to run across the Profantasy RPG mapping software
>(www.profantasy.com). Can anyone recommend that or other software that
>might help out a narrator?

It can be frustrating to use at times, but I don't have much else to compare it with. It works well enough for me, and I suppose it has the advantage of being widely available. Take a look at some of the maps on my website to see what someone relatively inartistic and non-computer-expert like me can do with it (as opposed to the top quality work that, naturally enough, they show on their own website):

http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/torkani/map.htm
http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/torkani/siganti.htm
http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Office.jpg
http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/HWCastleA.jpg