Re: Re: Holy Country Other Side

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:31:34 +1300

At 08:18 AM 12/18/2005 +0000, you wrote:

>wrote:

> > >How well do Lunar scholars know the Hepherones Philosophy?

> > Not well but the Lunars have their own means of scouting
> > other people's magicial places.

>Ooh, in light of Roderick's upcomming PBEM campaign (and the fact
>that I want to play a lunar surveyor of magic in it) is there any
>more information on this (even if it is just supposition)?

Well, the Lunars don't have any direct knowledge of the Holy Country in Roderick's upcoming campaign, their knowledge of Hepherones' philosophy will be minimal to non-existent.

As for scouting another cultures myths, that's pretty basic knowledge and comes under the scope of raiding other cultures myths for treasure and plunder.

--Peter Metcalfe