The Fall of Whitewall

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:53:53 -0500

I always thought the fall of Whitewall was the last, crucial part of these great rituals and magics. In other words, if you just invade Whitewall, Orlanth doesn't die. But if you sieze all the cities, gradually construct a great ritual, goad the defenders into using magics involving Orlanth's last stand, etc. etc. and THEN you take Whitewall, you can kill Orlanth.

So I don't see you and Greg as being too far apart on this.

LC