Re: This IS esoteric

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:22:01 -0800

Friends,

I would like to encourage everyone to respect the list meister and take this particular "secrets of the Windstop" discussion to the Digest. Just because it is important in your game does NOT mean it belongs on this list.

This list is intended to be for newcomers with simple questions, and this kind of discussion is exactly the kind of thing that newcomers complain about, saying they are snowed under, and then they go off and think that this stuff is
actually necessary to play HQ.

I have posted there a series of Q&A culled from previous digests in an attempt to provide my perspecive, insight and understanding to the discussion.

I will cull from the latest frantic listings for the same, and attempt to bring
my particlar light to it as well. On the digest.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
Publisher of HeroQuest