RE: Re: The Missionaries

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 07:18:46 -0000

> A functioning brain is hardly the best way of surviving inhospitible
> conditions. Ask a cockroach, or Glorantha-wise ask Storm
> Bull. The long term
> viability of a species with a funtioning brain has yet to be proven.

As I was saying earlier, when asking why and how these people were brain-damaged, how they'd survived the Darkness, and whether the "animal instinct" bit had perhaps been a survival trait.

Hmm, maybe we look at Prax as a parallel? The "losers" who got turned into animals were able to survive on less adequate food. Now, where does the inverse link between intelligence and digestion come from?