RE: More rare HQ/HW stuff on Ebay

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 09:42:23 -0000

> This time it's one huge lot, which is a bit awkward for
> most of us. US-
> based, and with 37 books in one go, postage will be a
> killer, I expect.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=8751922531&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1
>
> Includes Barbarian Adventures and Orlanth is Dead, plus
> much more good
> stuff. Just about everything published since King of
> Sartar, from the
> look of it (yes, that's in there, too).

> Also have a look at:
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrashoranQQhtZ-1

Nice! One person selling individual items, based in Germany and priced in UK£ - and this time it's RQ3 stuff going *up to* King of Sartar dates, more or less. Not much overlap between the two links, put the two together and you'd be heading towards the Complete Meints. All we need is another seller with RQ2 era stuff to make it perfect.