Re: Digest Number 279

From: Nick_Brooke_at_...
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:28:17 GMT

I bought my "Thunder Rebels" in Leisure Games* of Finchley (North London) today. And it looks great! More later...

Kevin wrote:

> While it is obvious that the Works in Progress are
> not intended for most people, they are invaluable
> resources for potential authors and experienced
> gloranthaphiles running games set in Peloria.

I couldn't have written my Oronin Valley / Carmania article in Tales #16 without Greg's work in the Entekosiad. At least, not nearly as well. The WiP books certainly have a place in gaming, as well as in the lore archives.

___
Tim wrote:

> An "Old Faithful" of Singalong-a-Nick at
> Convulsions (anmd probably many other
> Gloranthan Conventions where Nick is an
> attendee or guest)

And indeed of Cons where I was neither, thanks to Rick Meints' infectious lyrics.

___
Guy "I feel a song coming on!" Hoyle sang.

The audience cheered.

Cheers (both kinds), Nick