Re: Re: All the Worlds...Which is Which???

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:46:37 +0000 (GMT)

> (Remember, gods get to augment, too.)
>
> That slogan should be on a t shirt!

I'm just trying to imagine what a "normal" person would make of it.

But then I starting thinking what augments a serious God might have, and needed more fingers to count the masteries. What's Humakt got, W10 or so in Kill Things?

Community support bonus from every living Humakti on the lozenge. (Yeah, I know, all the ones in Sartar are PCs :) )

More community support from all the *dead* Humakti, the ones in his ein-cantspellit-jar.

Pick your game's preferred number of augments - say three abilities from a Warrior keyword, "brave, tough", and so on. All at W10 again, so you add an extra mastery for each of those.

Three affinities - ditto.

Equipment bonuses? Think that sword of his might add a few?

We're looking at 20 masteries or so without even trying. Don't go there.