Re: Re: Mykka - Long

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:43:56 +0000 (GMT)

You fitted all that lot into one night????

Much good stuff snipped, but...

> Thus, following the steps of desemborth the heroes
> made it into
> Whitewall despite the ever growing Lunar army
> besieging what many
> were calling the last city of Orlanth.

I'd be interested in knowing details of that - offlist if you prefer not to clutter the place up.

> Mykka bade
> Aren choose for her, but he would not. He said that
> this was a
> choice that she alone could make.

So you didn't just use about three different Gloranthan myths and a Greek one, you got Gawain and the Loathly Lady in there as well!

> The knowing man cautioned Orlanth, and suggested
> that he bond the trickster, which was not easy, but
> Orlanth succeeded.

This is their clan trickster, and hadn't been previously bonded?

> Aren the steadfast did not falter and his
> persistence paid off.

And how is he at playing the lyre?

Sounds like you did a great job of designing the HQ for them - congratulations!