Re: [Hero Wars] "Pavis - Herowars. Epic Adventures in the Legendary City" - a reviewed

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:32:42 -0800

At 10:22 PM 2/9/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>On Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:27:35 +0000, you wrote:

>>>No she isn't!
>>
>>I believe the point is, she is NOW (in the new French edition). And I
>>for one agree with the decision, had the possibility been around when
>>she was first created, she may well have been from the start.

Please do not take these revelations and new materials as being authoritative.
Because of various business obligations and requirements a lot of material was published in French that Issaries didn't have a chance to review, and over which Issaries retains the right to change in the official English language version.
While Issaries is interested in seeing discussion on these, I suggest that they not be cause for vehement arguments, statements about the nature of Glorantha, or as definitive facts.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>