Re: Re: HQ Rules: not so easy to understand!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:51:55 +0000 (GMT)

> Just one idea for you: join (or observe) a play by
> email game for a
> little while. Every group plays differently, but it
> will give you
> at least some idea of how things work.

A word of warning though - check with the GM what house rules may be in operation. Most have them, especially when it comes to HP allocation, as the standard system, for PBeM play, makes no sense at all.

You'd be very welcome to lurk in Swords
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SwordsDeath/

but there the HP allocation system is non-standard, and the character generation and development system is extremely non-standard. We also have a liking for chained simple contests, which most people frown on.