Re: EssenceQuest

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:05:47 -0500

> Rokari: You realise that God is punishing you for allowing men to
> blatantly get away with looking at women's ankles. You heroquest as
> Malkion going among the Naughty to convince them to mend their ways and
> introducing the ideas of penance and thoughtful contemplation of God. If
> this doesn't work you turn them all into pillars of salt. Bastards.

That make me spill my tea. Bastard.

Trader Princes: We'll just import and sell bottled water till the locals sort out their problems. If the locals can't solve the problem (and we wait till they come to us and ask), we cut a deal with the Dr. Raccoon of Mister Rock to let the water out of the rock again.

Prince Barhtol of Joraz

P.S. Listening to BOC while writing HeroQuest is dangerous for all concerned.

--
Flight to Peru - £1000
Camping gear - £200

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.