Re: It arrived.

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:55:50 +0000

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:54:56 +1300, "Craig" <yausujun_at_...> wrote:

>Thunder Rebels has magickally arrived in my mailbox.

It arrived in Glasgow too. So far I've discovered Ernalda the Aldryami, and Orlanth the Lecherous...

The layout is much improved, some of the fonts are pretty nice, and those woodcuts are excellent, I prefer them to the more 'traditional' fantasy artwork (like Kallyr and her tailored & underwired scalemail (make scale that fits that well to your legs and you just ain't going to walk far)... But if that's the worst complaint I have I'm happy.

Oh, there IS an index, but it must have been an afterthought, it's stuck in at the back of the book.

That's a joke, by the way. Well, it was meant to be...

Wulf