Thunder Rebels - review, anybody?

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:24:40 -0000

hy all,
seems the subject line helped to caught your attention...! I think I suggested the same thing when Hero Wars was released about a year ago, but there was little to no feedback, so I'll try again:

With Thunder Rebels arriving these days I believe it'd be great to have some reviews sent to various rpg sites (rpg.net;gaming outpost.com, etc...), to further promote the strenghts and qualities of Hero Wars and glorantha.
Two reasons restrain myself from doing this myself. the first, being of pratical nature, is that I won't have my copy of TR until march, when all the bizz about it will be done! the second is that I not used to express myself CLEAR & PROPER in english. and I think a review must be well-written to get people interested.
so maybe I got some of you folks interested, since all of us want HW to be a big success.
btw, reviews of "Glorantha" and "Anaxial's Roster" could be interesting, too.

hope I did not annoy anybody with that kind of OFF TOPIC post...

cheers,
stefan