KoDP/KoDT

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:51:10 -0000

> This phenomenon was the root of our little in-joke in the King
> Of Dragon Pass computer game, where an adventuring party
> composed of the standard bizarro mix of characters shows up
> at your Orlanthi clan stead looking for hospitality and ...

It occurrs to me that these guys MUST be played by the Knights of the Dinner Table gang. Notice that the female character is the only one who actually makes sense in the context of the setting. She's claerly played by Sarah, but who plays the others? My guess is that Dragonewt is played by Brian, who has somehow conned BA into letting him run one. "Stafford only advised against it, there's no actual rule against it."

                                             Mark Mohrfield