Re: Playable Ernaldans

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:08:02 EST

Graham Robinson:

<< There are a few disappointments. Biggest one is the keywords - we're going
to have to wait for Storm Tribes before we get a playable female character. >>

      I strongly disagree. There are some wonderful magic keywords for Ernalda, and a wide range of interesting and playable female characters can be created using TR. Not all of them are to my personal taste, and I agree that there are more playable Orlanthi keywords than Ernaldan ones, but there's a still a few I'd enjoy playing. YMMV.

<<Its a shame they couldn't at least squeeze Vinga in.>>

     In the mean time, you can use the version from the HW rulebook, though.

<<The maps, while nice, are too small, and too few to be really useful.
Issaries will have to work out some way of getting decent maps to the masses. Sure, I use old RQ-era maps, but that isn't a great help to the new recruits. I'd certainly pay to have a detailed, A2 map of Dragon Pass, or pretty much anywhere else. >>

      Now you're talking! :-)

Trotsky