Re: Re: Thunder Rebels

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:48:48 +0000 (GMT)

Oh dear, it's one of those 'make a minor comment, start a flame war moments'.

For the record, I said "we'll have to wait for Storm Tribe for interesting female characters". Admittedly that is ignoring the Ernalda the Queen and similar cults and some of the advanced occupations. But that's because I (and I suspect many others) aren't running campaigns where people are playing such characters. However, the list of options for women in the standard careers is not exciting, and the default character is terrifying - reminds me of D&D campaigns where the last person to turn up has to play the cleric...

Overall though, a fine book, great background, and minor problems that will be sorted by the time we get the second half...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net