Theseus

From: Håkan Jonsson <hajons_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:45:45 +0200

Hi,

I want to construct a campaign based on the Theseus myth, set in Glorantha. I want the campaign to be playable with a single player + narrator. My Glorantha knowledge is limited though, so I am not sure what the best setting is. Theseus was brought up in exile by his mother. When he was old enough to claim his fathers sword by lifting a heavy rock, he was told join his father in his homeland, Athens, to claim his birthright. On his journey to Athens he performed great deeds and quests into other worlds.

I am thinking about letting Theseus be one of the child hostages of the powerful families in Pavis, who where sent to the centre of the empire when the Lunars took Pavis. I guess there are better settings in Glorantha. Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Håkan