Gbaji

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:54:25 -0000

Here's the relevent question on Gbaji's identity and it's reply from RuneQuest-con Compendium

"30: there seems to be reference to Nysalor, if I'm pronouncing it correctly, in all Lunar texts as a minor Sun God. But, if I remember correctly, Nysalor was created in Dorastor, ant then you start hearing about Gbaji. Now, I wanted to know if this was a Darth Vader sort of thing, where Nysalor turned evil, or Gbaji was a seperate entity which possessed Nysalor and had to driven off by Arkat.

GS: They're seperate entities. The Dara Happans recognize an individual, the generally remember Nysalor with resect. And his evil enemy, Gbaji, who came from the far west to destroy him."