Moon Design plans

From: Posselt, Theo &#92;(US - San Francisco&#92;) <"Posselt,>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:38:31 -0500

Hi,

Where does the quote below come from? MD website, newsletter, etc? Is there something I'm not looking at?

I'm curious about the last 2 items - Guide to Glorantha and Distant Shores - I'm not too familiar with these?

Theo

From: "Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Subject: Re: ilh2

Should be first in line when the Moon Designs machine begins o clank. Rumour has it it should be out by the end of July this yeat.

To quote Rick 'Minty' Meints,

'We already have a lot to get through in 2006: ILH2, Champions of the Red Moon, Blood Over Gold, Distant Shores, and the Guide to Glorantha to name the closest to publication.'

Theo Posselt
(m) 415-613-8903
(o) 415-783-6129

sent from my Blackberry

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]