OT: request for community support on a HeroQuest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 21:44:36 -0000

Yes, this is OT, mainly, so any discussion of non-HQ content to private mail, please.

You may remember a while back we discussed the possibility of a Make Jane Slim HQ. Well, I've found a HQ that potentially has a step towards that as the reward for one of the intermediate stations. The final reward is for the community, but "Jane gets fit" is an intermediate result, and essential for success at the final station.

I'm taking part in the "Race for Life". In July, the Sunday before Continuum, I'm going to run 5km. Walking is a possibility, but I'll try to run. Given that my normal exercise is walking across the carpark,  I may need to spend some HP on my "run" skill between now and then, I'm not sure it's even at 6 at the moment. Or buy off my "couch/mouse potato" flaw (currently probably in double masteries).

If you'd like to provide some community support to the HQ, giving money to a good cause (cancer research) and some moral support/emotional blackmail to me, here's where to go:

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/JaneWilliams20

Just think, if I'm off practicing running, I can't be drivelling on here, can I? How's that for an incentive?