OT and Shield Push is not in the programme

From: Madeleine Eid <eid_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:49:31 +0100

Hi All,

Of interest to those who can get to Watford the first weekend in June, the 1st International Greek Festival is being held at Watford Boys Grammar School Sat 3rd/Sun 4th June. It's a Living History event and the programme includes hoplites, Scythian and Persian Warriors. Alas, shield push is not a feature, but the race in armour is! Maybe I can get them to do a shield push...

The website is: http://www.webspawner.com/users/ancientgreekfestiva/index.html

Price is £5 in advance, £7 on the gate. Parking is very limited and is only available pre-booked; the organisers advise travelling by tube as the school is right by Watford Station.

Maybe see some of you on the Sunday? I will take my camera and post piccies.

TTFN Maddy