Mtyhs and quests for Chalana Arroy

From: Graeme P. Bell <mac_logo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:08:30 -0000

Hi all,

I recently started an HeroQuest game for my fiancee. She's got a good, strong feel for what she wants to do and what she wants to explore with her character. She's a aged devotee of Chalana Arroy, with an interest in Dracons and mystical thought. I'm loving all the options this is giving me, for the "everything world" part of the game.

Thing is, I'm struggling for Chalana Arroy based (or even compatible) heroquests. CA seems to always be sidelined by the "real" protagonists in most quests I've found.

Can anyone help me with some myths, or better, heroquests, suitable for a newbie-friendly, Chalana Arroy based campaign.

Cheers

Graeme