Life-Flames and Thanatar Heads.

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:25:34 -0400

Namaste.

I've been running a game set in Teshnos for several months now, and the Heroes have discovered the existence of Thanatari criminals lurking in their peaceful home province of Neelampur. Worse yet, the Thanatari have turned Sambhat Rao, Evening Caste Petty Noble and Devotee of Sera Veren, into one of their dreaded severed heads.

My questions to the list are:
* What would happen to a Teshnan's Life Flame if they are subjected to
Thanatari Head-making magics? So far, I've decided that the Life-Flame is somehow contained within the severed head, but has become befouled with Thanatar's Unlight.

Thanks in advance.

--
-Santo
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."