Typos on the Map

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:28:05 -0700

> From: "Aki Martti" marduk_at_...

> Subject: Re: Second Age Map

> So, in addition to the examples already given, frex. Magasta->Magastra
> and Trowjang->Trojang are intentional "typos"? My first impression is
> that someone has just been typing these names in a hurry.

I think that a sso, and that I am just too close to the thing to discern them all.
I'd already made a LOT of corrections.

Well, Ian tells me that it was posted so that other people could find corrections.

May I suggest everyone send them directly to me, rather than to him who will send them to me? Then I'll compile an official list and get it to them.

greg_at_..., with "Map Typos" as the subject.

> From: "Gianfranco Geroldi" giangero_at_...
> Date: Fri May 26, 2006 7:47am(PDT)
> Subject: Re: Second Age Map
>
> Great work, guys!