Re: On the Nature of Vampires

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:03:16 -0000

Not so. That discussion just went round and round. YGWV and all that as well. I thought your stuff was cool myself. Nothing is canon unless the big man says so (the big men, Greg, Rick and Mongoose - the first Gloranthan triumvirate??). Anything else is just fan stuff.

The thing with Glorantha is you have to make your own stuff up. I ran a load of stuff up about Heortland, just as Greg got interested in it again and he and Jeff completely went a different way to what I was postulating - but that doesn't matter because the stuf I ( and others helped too - Jane and Joerg and others) made up worked very well in my game, and that the nub of the issue in my opinion.

Best regards
Rob