Re: Re: rare Lunar booklets on eBay

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:21:54 +0200

Hello Mark

All copies of the TENTACLES convention printruns of the Lunar books were sold for proper prices on the convention itself or via the Tradetalk mailing list. Only ONE couple was sold on eBay:

"Under the Red Moon" for 36 British Pounds (about 50 Euro, or 63 US Dollar)
"The Lives of Sedenya" for 33 British Pounds (about 46 Euro, or 58 US Dollar)

I will keep the buyers name secret, only one information: he comes from Japan.

Remember: This is the Chaos Society: every money earned goes directly in new projects, as Tradetalk # 15, YBoT # 7 (by the way - YBoT # 6 is out!) or the next gloranthan fiction book "Eurhol´s Vale".

Cheers

André

  Merciful heavens! Someone is already down to pay thrty-six quid for a   book shortly to appear in proper print version for less than half   that...? I can't fault the Chaos Soc.'s entrepreneurialism here, but   I'm stunned by someone's...eagerness. Well, I hope whoever eventually   wins the auction enjoys it.

  All the best

  Mark