Re: I thought this was a list to discuss play?

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:08:54 +0200

Hello friends

Well spoken Newt!

I have a question about rivalry of certain cults:

The Heortling knowing god, Lhankor Mhy, is a rival of the Lunar knowing god, Irippi Ontor, no doubt. The Heortling trading god, Issaries, is a rival of the Solar trading god, Lokarnos, and the Lunar knowing goddess, Etyries.

But what about the Heortling healing goddess, Chalana Arroy, and the Solar healing goddess, Erissa, and the Lunar healing goddess, Deezola?

All want to heal anybody, and they are pacifists.

What do they think about each other?
Do they hinder each other?
Do they cooperate with each other?

Is there a difference how a normal initiate, a priestess, or the goddesses themselves see this?

It´s important for my upcoming game, any answer can help.

Cheers

André

  Howdo all

  I'm begining to lose the plot here with this list. To quote the intro;

  "Here we focus on how to play HeroQuest (formerly Hero Wars) in   Glorantha, and are especially concerned with introducing newer players   to the game."

  Not Ebay autions or the 'elitist' nature of glorantha limited   additions that has dominated posts here lately.

  I recently ebayed a large chunk of HQ/RQ stuff (some of rare stuff)   and I didn't post it here.

  I have my own thoughts about the unfinished works/limited   editions/elitist nature of Gloranthaphiles but I would never dream of   discussing them here.

  Because in my neither is relevant to this list or in my opinion very   dignified.

  Come on folks this getting out of hand and its the sort of thing puts   off newcomers.

  Regards

  ;O)Newt