Re: Re: New at Questlines

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:28:00 -0500

Here's the weird part: the first time John posted the link, I followed it and could see the pictures. Now, however, I can't see 'em either.

Maybe it's a firewall issue? I recall having this problem before...

Guy

ttrotsky2 wrote:

> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:HeroQuest-RPG%40yahoogroups.com>, John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
> wrote:
> >
> > They're there comrade, and in fact have been joined by an Etyries
> merchant.
>
> Yes, the text mentioned the merchant... but there's still nothing to
> click on so as to allow one to actually see the image.
>

> > Try again, clear browser cache, etc.
>
> That has no effect, I fear: there are still no clickable links. (Or at
> least, not until one gets down to 'HeroQuest is here' - that has
> links, albeit one of them is broken. And the entries below that have
> clickable thumbnails, of course). I'd suggest putting something
> between the tags for the links as a possible solution.
>
> --
> Trotsky
> Gamer and Skeptic

> Trotsky's RPG website: http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
> <http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/>

--
--Guy Hoyle

"Live every day as if you're dying Of a contagious disease that turns
people you bite into zombies."
The Onion, January 25, 2006 | Issue 42�04