Re: New Around Here

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:03:46 +0100

>My concern is that MRQ will be in the second age, and Issaries
>background material is in a later age, so it doesn't mesh. Or does
>it?

As I understand it things are quite different in the Second Age. Many of the cultures were around then but even they've changed over time. Most of the Second Age material I know of is historical background.

There is a HeroQuest article on Jrustela in Ye Book of Tentacles 6, which is just out. But until the MRQ Glorantha book is published you'll probably be short on background.

--
--
Tell me I'm the anchor of my own ascension,

Paul K.